Medium sized but big on detail, the 366-7 scroll pair is equally at home in the hands of crafters or those looking to flip furniture. This curly, leafy scroll pair is ready to enhance whatever project they’re used on.
When cool the 366-7 decorative moulding has all the properties of wood, it can be sanded, stained, distressed, painted and glued to just about any surface. When heated, it becomes pliable and can be bent, sliced with a craft knife and even stretched!
This a pair which comes in a left and right design.
- Apply WoodUbend mouldings to wood, glass, stoneware and other surfaces. Once applied, mouldings becomes a permanent part of the surface.
- WoodUBend is crafted from real wood sawdust, which can be drilled, sanded, stained, painted and waxed, as real wood.
- Once warmed, WoodUBend moulding shape and become flexible.
- Paint or stain mouldings before or after affixing to the project.
- WoodUBend mouldings can be ripped or cut with scissors or a utility knife.
- Always warm WoodUBend prior to use, ensuring moulding conforms to the surface evenly.
- Warm WoodUbend mouldings with a hot plate & griddle, heat gun or hair dryer until flexible.
- Apply a good quality wood glue to bottom of moulding.
- Affix to project, immediately applying more heat to the moulding. This accelerates the bonding process.
- Hold moulding in place until moulding cools; usually just a few seconds.
- As soon as moulding has cooled, paint, stain, or wax.
Measures 6.54" x 3.55"
You can also purchase Titebond glue to attach it