5 IN A PACK
Keyhole mouldings are great to add that little extra detail to your projects. This dainty little decorative moulding works well if you’re looking to create a subtle, delicate design.
When cool the keyhole moulding has all the properties of wood, it can be sanded, stained, distressed, painted and glued to your projects. When heated, the moulding becomes pliable and bendy which means it can be cut and adhered to almost any surface.
- Apply WoodUbend mouldings to wood, glass, stoneware and other surfaces. Once applied, mouldings becomes a permanent part of the surface.
- WoodUBend is crafted from real wood sawdust, which can be drilled, sanded, stained, painted and waxed, as real wood.
- Once warmed, WoodUBend moulding shape and become flexible.
- Paint or stain mouldings before or after affixing to the project.
- WoodUBend mouldings can be ripped or cut with scissors or a utility knife.
- Always warm WoodUBend prior to use, ensuring moulding conforms to the surface evenly.
- Warm WoodUbend mouldings with a hot plate & griddle, heat gun or hair dryer until flexible.
- Apply a good quality wood glue to bottom of moulding.
- Affix to project, immediately applying more heat to the moulding. This accelerates the bonding process.
- Hold moulding in place until moulding cools; usually just a few seconds.
- As soon as moulding has cooled, paint, stain, or wax.
Measures 1.18" x 0.79"
You can also purchase Titebond glue to attach it